Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WINNOWING WHEEL


WINNOWING WHEEL

It started as a mild breeze becoming that wind passing all over me. What do we know about this wind, the wind of spirituality ? The wind blows wherever He wishes, I can hear the sound it makes. I know that He is somewhere there with the winnowing wheel to blow away chaffs from me.

The wind of this divine spirit gradually became a storm and taken away my mind and thoughts with it. The storm now became a tempest and even blown away my body. Now I stand bare ! What remains of me is what 'It' remains; the true self ; the eternal substance by which I am created-                                                                    the likeness of Him

A cube of ice in a hot sun. I can feel the heat of love and mercy emitting from  His sacred heart.The flame of love and divine mercy melts me. The flame became a fire and incinerated my thoughts and mind. It is now an inferno and even evaporated my body. Now I stand bare ; what remains of me is what 'It' remains ; the true self ; the eternal substance by which I am created - the likeness of Him !

If it is a dream then let it be real by His grace.

By John P K

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inspiration : 1) Holy Bible Mathew 3:12, john 3:8, Genesis 2:27
2) The Gospel of Shri Ramakrishna.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment